Tuesday 30 March 2021
Why are referrals so valuable? Three good reasons are:
- they are more likely to convert than any other source of lead
- they carry the lowest cost of sale than any other deal
- your client is more likely to treat you like a partner leading to longer term engagements.
Despite the fact that on average 41% of consulting business revenue comes from referrals, the vast majority of consulting businesses do not have a documented, thought through referral strategy. This workshop changed that by:
- sharing key learnings around both the processes you need to put in place and the mindset shift you need to create
- based on a proven methodology, working with you to develop the specific language you need to use to maximise the return on your referral requests
- creating an environment where participants got the opportunity to make a referral request of fellow owners.