Build a thriving
The Consultancy Growth Network is a community for consulting business owners and their teams to access insights, introductions and actionable advice
Do you want to benchmark your
business against the key levers that build
a sustainable, valuable consulting business?
Are you confident you are spending
your time optimally to achieve your ambition?
How does your founder-led consulting
business compete for the best talent?
What membership gives you
- Access to a panel of growth experts, all of whom coach and advise consultancy owners and have travelled the path you are on
- The Consultancy BenchPress benchmarking report: compare your KPIs with the best consultancies in the market
- A dynamic online library of in-depth learning videos, tools and templates across all the topics relevant to growing a consulting business
- Sector-specific referral forums identifying opportunities to collaborate and/or deliver client work with other members
- Facilitated introductions to relevant strategic partners and specialist providers in HR, marketing, M&A, technology, finance and legal
- Opportunity to join a cohort of owners at a similar stage of growth, guided by a dedicated growth expert
- Online and face to face forums for asking growth experts and specialist providers your burning questions
- Active and supportive Slack community to share ideas, get feedback and connect with peers
- Insight-led workshops and webinars and an annual summit delivering value whatever your stage of growth
How successful is your consulting firm?
Be part of the largest benchmarking
survey of boutique consultancy leaders in the UK&I with
Central to the network is our panel of expert advisors, all of whom have a wealth of experience growing consulting businesses between £10m and £30m.
Between them they have advised hundreds of owners.
Right for each other?
The Consultancy Growth Network is for boutique and founder-led consulting businesses from £500k to £30m run by leaders who are:
- ambitious to grow and acquire new skills
- keen to expand their network and access a rich pool of strategic partnerships
- excited to learn from others who have overcome similar challenges
- interested in benchmarking their KPIs with similar businesses.
Our team will connect members according to their target roles, sectors and service focus.
In Good Company
Our community comprises hundreds of members at various stages of their growth journey. They are ambitious, fast growing and collaborative and represent a wide range of sectors and services. Here are some examples: