Build a thriving
The Consultancy Growth Network is an international community for consulting business owners and their teams to
access insights, introductions and actionable advice
Do you want to benchmark your
business against the key levers that build
a sustainable, valuable consulting business?
Are you confident you are spending
your time optimally to achieve your ambition?
How does your founder-led consulting
business compete for the best talent?
What membership gives you
- Access to a panel of growth experts, all of whom coach and advise consultancy owners and have travelled the path you are on
- The Consultancy BenchPress benchmarking report: compare your KPIs with the best consultancies in the market
- A dynamic online library of in-depth learning videos, tools and templates across all the topics relevant to growing a consulting business
- Sector-specific referral forums identifying opportunities to collaborate and/or deliver client work with other members
- Facilitated introductions to relevant strategic partners and specialist providers in HR, marketing, M&A, technology, finance and legal
- Opportunity to join a cohort of owners at a similar stage of growth, guided by a dedicated growth expert
- Online and face to face forums for asking growth experts and specialist providers your burning questions
- Active and supportive Slack community to share ideas, get feedback and connect with peers
- Insight-led workshops and webinars and an annual summit delivering value whatever your stage of growth
Consultancy BenchPress 2023 insights
Change how your consultancy does business. Results from our latest survey.
Rise High Annual Summit
Sample what it feels like to take part in one of our events – hear from speakers and guests about the camaraderie, the learning, the light-bulb moments and the buzz of being surrounded by people who are doing what you are doing and ready to support you in achieving your objectives.
Central to the network is our panel of expert advisors, all of whom have a wealth of experience growing consulting businesses between £10m and £30m.
Between them they have advised hundreds of owners.
In Good Company
Our community comprises hundreds of members at various stages of their growth journey. They are ambitious, fast growing and collaborative and represent a wide range of sectors and services. Here are some examples:
Get a taste
Financial Services Referral Forum
Book your place at our next event to see what we’re all about.