Build a thriving
The Consultancy Growth Network is an international community for consulting business owners and their teams to
access insights, introductions and actionable advice
Do you want to benchmark your
business against the key levers that build
a sustainable, valuable consulting business?
Are you confident you are spending
your time optimally to achieve your ambition?
How does your founder-led consulting
business compete for the best talent?
What membership gives you
- Access to a panel of growth experts, all of whom coach and advise consultancy owners and have travelled the path you are on
- The Consultancy BenchPress benchmarking report: compare your KPIs with the best consultancies in the market
- A dynamic online library of in-depth learning videos, tools and templates across all the topics relevant to growing a consulting business
- Sector-specific referral forums identifying opportunities to collaborate and/or deliver client work with other members
- Facilitated introductions to relevant strategic partners and specialist providers in HR, marketing, M&A, technology, finance and legal
- Opportunity to join a cohort of owners at a similar stage of growth, guided by a dedicated growth expert
- Online and face to face forums for asking growth experts and specialist providers your burning questions
- Active and supportive Slack community to share ideas, get feedback and connect with peers
- Insight-led workshops and webinars and an annual summit delivering value whatever your stage of growth
“Thanks to The Consultancy Growth Network we have put systems, processes and capabilities in place that have driven a huge amount of growth, creating more than £10 million of value for us, and a multiple of this for our clients. It’s been one of the best investments we’ve ever made.”
Jon Tippell, Redkite
Compare your key performance metrics with your highest-performing peers
Central to the network is our panel of expert advisors, all of whom have a wealth of experience growing consulting businesses between £10m and £30m.
Between them they have advised hundreds of owners.
In Good Company
Our community comprises hundreds of members at various stages of their growth journey. They are ambitious, fast growing and collaborative and represent a wide range of sectors and services. Here are some examples:
Uncover the secrets of leading a high performing consultancy
A unique opportunity to join consultancy founders, academics, procurers and advisors for half a day of interviews, debate and networking