Training Course Benefits
The ‘High performance sales habits’ course has been developed exclusively for members of The Consultancy Growth Network. This ensures it is highly relevant to the context of selling within a founder-led consulting firm.
Increased conversion rates
Bigger deal size
Better sales velocity
Enhanced account retention
Improved lifetime value of accounts
This Training Course is for:
- consultants with responsibility for uncovering, creating and converting sales opportunities in a consultancy practice; or
- those who are seeking to develop their sales, relationship and networking skills to complement their technical consulting skills.
As a result of completing this course, consultants will be able to
- structure a client centred discovery conversation that aligns with client drivers and motivations
- learn proactive prospecting techniques that can be applied to new business and expanding within existing accounts
- adapt and flex your communication style to different stakeholders and personality types using the principles of DiSC profiling
- open each stage of the sales process effectively so that you retain control of the process
- qualify, quantify and influence your customers’ needs, requirements and context
- position your offering as a solution that emphasises the value that will be delivered at a business and personal level
- differentiate from the competition and highlight why you are their best option
- present and discuss solutions and recommendations in a clear, concise and compelling way
- reduce sales resistance by creating a ‘buying atmosphere’
- deal with concerns and objections in a professional manner throughout the sales engagement
- leverage the power of third person validation and storytelling
- negotiate to maintain margin and achieve win:win outcomes
- implement a proven framework that improves forecast accuracy while ensuring an engaging customer experience.
Your cohort of 8-12 delegates will experience:
- personal DiSC profile and understanding of the framework for relating to different types of prospects
- six 3.5 hour, online group workshops over 9 months, allowing time to put new techniques into practice between workshops
- real play video exercise to assess new skills
- group coaching pod to provide support with applying skills to specific sales opportunities.
SBR Consulting (SBR) is a specialist, global consultancy that focuses on growth and revenue acceleration.
Having supported over 800 clients over the last 20 years, they help their clients to transform, enable and increase the effectiveness of their sales operations. SBR has worked with both big (EY, Deloitte, KPMG) and boutique firms (Ninety, Redkite, Efficio and Newton).
Jason has delivered on numerous high impact sales and leadership programmes for consulting firms. He has also recruited, trained and lead award winning teams from across Europe, at one point leading a sales organisation of over 125 people.
Dave has over 20 years’ experience in sales leadership roles delivering strategy and scalable revenue growth in the highly competitive industry sectors of tech, services and most recently cyber security. Accredited by the Chartered Management Institute (CMI) in Advanced Sales Leadership.
Following years of developing front-line reps and sales leadership, and building out the internal sales training curriculum, methodology, and onboarding programs, Andrew is now responsible for Sales Strategy and Transformation at SBR Consulting.
Upcoming course dates
All training takes place online from 9.30am to 1pm.
|Workshop 1||6 July|
|Workshop 2||13 July|
|Workshop 3||29 September|
|Workshop 4||6 October|
|Real play||27 October|
|Workshop 5||1 December|
|Workshop 6||8 December|
|Coaching pod||12 January|
£1,495 per delegate – includes 20% discount for members of The Consultancy Growth Network
£1,899 per delegate
Find out more and reserve your place
Members, to reserve your place contact George.
If you are not a member of The Consultancy Growth Network, speak to Luke about membership.