Go Beyond. Discover your consultancy’s optimum growth strategy
Full-day summit – Wednesday 11th October, London
The Consultancy Growth Network Annual Summit is fast-becoming one of the highlights of the boutique consulting calendar – a must-attend for anyone looking to build a successful and sustainable consulting business.
This October, in one place, on one insightful day, discover the key strategies that enable consultancies to achieve exponential growth, from productisation to strategic partnerships to international expansion, and plenty in between.
- Hear leaders of consulting businesses talking candidly about their life’s work
- Learn from an outstanding line up of experts specialising in the consulting sector
- Share your burning growth challenges
- Meet and build relationships with 100s of peers in the boutique consulting industry
Discover all of this and more. Join us on Wednesday 11th October 2023 in London.
“One of my biggest regrets when running my consulting business was the fact that I didn’t ‘get out more’ – I was too internally focused. Yes, looking after our clients, and doing my best by the team, but I could have done better when it came to seeking external stimulation and insight. I told myself I was too busy – sound familiar?!
My message is really simple – if you run a consulting business you need to be in the room on 11th October, it’s going to be outstanding!”
Marc Jantzen, The Consultancy Growth Network Founder
On the agenda:
- An expert panel debate: growth strategies and their merits
- Founder interview – the fascinating story of multi-award-winning consultancy, Baringa
- Freeform and facilitated networking with a focus on growth themes
- Real-world case stories and collaboration opportunities
- Inspiration from an Olympic champion.
What last year’s Annual Summit attendees have to say:
“The expert panel was just what I needed to step back and challenge some of the big decision areas for my company”
Dave Mullin, Ignite
“A fantastic line-up, great to hear real stories and experiences. So much food for thought!”
Lisa Ryan, Natural Direction
“All the sessions today were brilliant but the founder interview resonated most with me”
Howard Dickel, Step 5
Check out last year’s Summit
Get the latest Summit event news and updates on LinkedIn
Article | Network news
Ali El Moghraby
Head of Marketing
The Consultancy Growth Network