Monday 1 July 2024
We shared a lot of stories, top tips and pitfalls when we came together as a community in April 2023 and many of you were asking for a bit of a ‘how to guide’ you felt it would be helpful to have a set of steps to work through to help you develop your culture proactively. That is what this workshop is about. Here’s what you can expect.
- What are the key ingredients of a high-performance culture?
- How to define the culture you aspire to
- How to identify the gaps – where are you today?
- A framework for developing plans to close the gaps.
- The role of the leadership team.
- Cultural artefacts – example outputs.
- How to retain and evolve your culture as your business grows .
- Recruiting into your culture – culture ‘fit’ v culture ‘add’.
Managing Director at New Minds, a strategic recruitment and talent solutions partner for consultancies.