Monday 13 November 2023
Peter Czapp, co-founder of The Consultancy Growth Network, explores what it takes to consistently achieve high-performance in a consultancy.
Peter will take you through a planning framework that will help you to:
– Define what success looks like for you
– Score yourself in seven key areas of financial performance for a high-growth consulting business
– Identify the opportunities for you to take things up a level
– Ensure you have the infrastructure to maintain performance year after year
– Work out what you need to measure to increase your chances of success.
Taking the very latest benchmark data for consulting businesses, combined with case studies from businesses that are thriving right now, this session is a great opportunity for you to do some planning for 2024 and beyond.
This workshop is for founders and leaders of consulting businesses as well as those leading resource allocation within your business.
Peter is co-founder of The Wow Company, one of the UK's fastest growing accountancy practices. Peter regularly shares insight and best practice with our members on the subjects of cash flow, profitability and sustainable growth. He has been benchmarking businesses via BenchPress since 2012 and helps us run Consultancy BenchPress.