Monday 13 November 2023
12pm-1pm. (Please allow an additional optional 15 minutes at the end of the session for extended Q&A.)
Peter Czapp, co-founder of The Consultancy Growth Network, explored what it takes to consistently achieve high-performance in a consultancy.
Peter went through a planning framework to help you to:
– Define what success looks like for you
– Score yourself in seven key areas of financial performance for a high-growth consulting business
– Identify the opportunities for you to take things up a level
– Ensure you have the infrastructure to maintain performance year after year
– Work out what you need to measure to increase your chances of success.
Taking the very latest benchmark data for consulting businesses, combined with case studies from businesses that are thriving right now, this session was focused on planning for 2024 and beyond.
Peter is co-founder of The Wow Company, one of the UK's fastest growing accountancy practices. Peter regularly shares insight and best practice with our members on the subjects of cash flow, profitability and sustainable growth. He has been benchmarking businesses via BenchPress since 2012 and helps us run Consultancy BenchPress.