Thursday 21 March 2024
2pm-7pm. Painters Hall, London
Networking & learning
This event is targeted at tackling the most common people challenges faced by consultancy leaders.
- How do you get your team to step up and reduce the dependency on you and your partners?
- What do you need to do differently to connect with and get the most out of different generations in the workforce?
- What compensation structures have the biggest impact on motivation and performance?
- How do you best manage, integrate and expand your associate team whilst protecting quality?
- Finally, what are your top tips for retaining and motivating your team?
Our expert panel are yet to be confirmed but rest assured there will be a depth of expertise on the panel along with plenty of views being shared by our members.
The panel event will be followed by round table discussions with other members at a similar stage of your growth journey.
We are confident you will come away with a bucket load of ideas to lead team engagement and performance.