I had the pleasure of sharing the ups and downs of growing my consulting and training business, Blue Sky, with Daniel Priestley – entrepreneur, international speaker, author and founder of Dent.
I also shared my top tips across a range of issues that all business owners come up against at some point in their entrepreneurial career.
The podcast includes:
- How we won our first big client
- One of my lowest points in business where a million pounds was wiped off our revenue number in a very short space of time
- Shifting up a gear and expanding up from a lifestyle business
- How Blue Sky reached £2.5 million turnover in its first three years
- The secrets of business growth that I wish I’d known from the start of my entrepreneurial journey
- Investing in a more structured sales and marketing strategy in order to maintain consistent revenue
- Trusting your gut and knowing the right time to pay attention to your intuition
- How I moved onwards and upwards after my COO left, taking with him a number of staff and our biggest client
- My five core values and how I ensured that they ran through every vein of Blue Sky
- Why I shifted from time-based to value-based pricing
- The steps I went through to exiting my business confidently and calmly.
To find out more about me, let’s connect on LinkedIn.
Podcast | Network News
The Consultancy Growth Network