Podcast: The sourcing process from a consultant’s perspective
What are the main challenges that consultants face when working with their clients?
Our founder, Marc Jantzen, spoke to Hélène Laffitte, Consulting Sourcing Expert from the Smart Consulting Sourcing podcast, about the consultant’s perspective on consulting sourcing.
In the 25 minute podcast Marc talks about:
- the main issues consultants face during the sourcing process
- the most common challenges once the work starts
- the role of the sourcing team in making sure the consultant’s work is a success
- the differences for procurement teams when working with smaller consultancies compared to larger ones
- ways to measure the impact and value of a consulting project.
Or why not try us out by visiting Upcoming events and registering for a free event. If you would like to join us and scale up your business, Become a member or contact George to find out more. We’d love to welcome you to our community.
Podcast | Sales and marketingStrategy and leadership
Ali El Moghraby
Head of Marketing
The Consultancy Growth Network